playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good News! A little Halloween in February!!!

I recommend books to others frequently. I've been telling everyone I know about The Graveyard Book since October. I need to STRESS to everyone who, strangely, still have not read it, it's time... It just won the 88th Newbery Medal.... Like you need another reason to enjoy the book.

Congratulations Neil Gaiman, (I say this like I know him.) It's a wonderfully delightful book.

Plus, It will be a movie soon, and I'm sure you all know about my book before the movie O.C.D. thing. I'm not taking anybody who hasn't read the book first. Sorry!

ALSO... Coraline comes out on Friday, which means you still have time to read THAT book before you RUN, (not walk) to see that movie.

Enjoy both.

No comments: