playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Possessed...




That is the only reason I can think of this morning for my willingness to SHAVE ANDERS HEAD before bed last night!!!

It all started out innocently enough with Liam getting a little trim after his bath. Then the persistent nagging started... "I want my hair to stick up like Daddy... My turn for a hair cut... you need those buzzers to make my hair stick up like Daddy's..." So on, and etc.

So I did it. I got out the clippers and got started.

I panicked as the beautiful blond inches fell to the floor. What am I doing?!!? But I couldn't stop... (Brain and heart were screaming STOP, STOP, STOP...Hand, laughing like manic mad scientist yelling back NO. NO. NO!!!) It was like my hands were working independently.

Anders giggled all the way through. (I was COMPLETELY SURE that he would panic at the clippers and we would stop...) Laughed at his reflection in the mirror, and then announced it was time to go to bed. No thanks to the ice cream...

He was asleep before Brian got home, and I was in utter shock. I dreamed about it all night. I can't believe I did it. I'd almost rather that he asked to have his lip pierced, or a tattoo on his forehead.

I found, however, a Bergholm hiding under all of that beautiful hair. I'm not sure that he has any Johnson at all. In fact I was beginning to wonder if he is even my child when I saw THE COWLICK. The Corbin cowlick right in front, in the middle, standing straight up. I started to feel a little better after I found that.

Not much...

I probably will never be able to cut his hair again. Totally scarred for life.






No comments: