playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 16, 2009

AAARRRR Matey...



We have a pretty hard and fast (read bendable because Mom and Dad are complete suckers...) law around the kiki. If you are in bed, asleep, you can have your kiki. Anders has always been very clever in finding the loop holes. If he doesn't make it in engineering, he'll probably be a very talented lawyer. This is the newest loop hole... "if I'm sleeping, like a pirate with one eye closed, then I can have my kiki AND watch a movie with my open eye. That way I'm 1). on the couch asleep, with one eye, and 2). entertained with the other eye open. The best of both worlds..."

Not the exact wording but pretty darn close. We'll have to, as the supreme court, review this loop hole and make a more firm decision about the faulty far left-wing rationale. He gets this ability to rationalize from his proud Mother, who would also make a great lawyer...

3 comments:

diana said...

It must run somewhere in the family. Piper is an excellent negotiator. Sometimes, she forgets that I am not negotiating and drives me nuts!!

Heather said...

Good luck with that loop hole! We finally broke Dexter from his at his 3rd birthday. It really wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. We just went cold turkey, after trying a few months of the "bed only" thing. It was almost a tease to let him have it sometimes and then not sometimes. Either way you do it- it's not fun! He's getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Elley said...

nice mom! hope you are eventually able to ge thim to stop using his kiki once and for all because I'm tired of having to say 'what?' every few words.