playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Rambling and Stuff...

This is the "after" picture of the big hair cut in December. The before and during picture contain nudity, not appropriate for the Internet. I cut about 5 inches of length off of Anders hair and about 3 off of Liam's. I was totally traumatized. It's just now that I am able to speak of it. He looked so cute afterward, but you can't see the back. I loved his long hair, but Brian just couldn't handle it anymore. Since the initial cut he has had one more, and keeps asking me to cut it even shorter, "just like Daddy, sticking up." Liam is in desperate need of another cut... I'll get around to it. I'm just afraid that he will lose his curls. I'm just taking my time, enjoying their pretty hair.
Anders and Elleory are at a point in their relationship that they play together, building things with Lego's, Tinker Toys, Linkin Logs. Whatever builds. This is the crane they built one day during Christmas break. It worked...

Growing up my sisters and I would make "cloth-cloth bikinis" (cloth-cloth is Johnson for washcloth, which is another thing that just popped up.) in the bathtub. I guess it's genetic... The boys in their "cloth-cloth shirts". They stick them on and laugh and laugh when they fall off. It's just amazing to me what comes back from my childhood, without my urging. You can see the back of Anders mullet. Remember I cut off 5 inches... I love this hair!! It's even shorter now. Sob, sob, sob...




3 comments:

Hezstone said...

Kate, they are so cute..all 3 of them..Miss you!

Linz said...

The boys look very dashing with their new hair :) Now they won't look like Celine Dion's kid. He looks more like Jennifer Aniston than a little boy.

I like your new background. Very pretty. Also, can you cut Jack's hair? He has a serious mullet and I'm afraid I will slip and cut off his head.

Heather said...

Cute haircuts! We miss you guys- hopefully we can get together this summer!