playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sequels

I just finished a very interesting book. I actually listened to it, because that's how I get any book "read" now-a-days. It literally took over my life. The name of the book is The Hunger Games, by Susanne Collins. (Fabulous book by the way) I read it because I had a recommendation from someone. I'd recommend it to all of my friends as well. HOWEVER, little did I know... It's the first book in a "projected trilogy". Are they "projecting" that maybe it won't be?!?

I'm getting to the point that I need the whole story NOW. So Please if your going to suggest a book for me to read, and I hope you will, PLEASE, suggest ones that are already all written. I'm getting to point where I'm sick of waiting. Harry Potter, Twilight, Uglies, Blue Bloods, now this. I'M NOT GOING TO LIVE FOREVER! Geeeechhh!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Agreed. I guess I will have to buy Hunger Games. I heard it was great also, tried to place a hold for it at the library and I was 73rd in line. I guess I will read it when I'm 57.

Hezstone said...

I heard this is good too...I am finishing up Twilight again...before the movie..then I have the Book Theif on hold...and The Shack...so then..I will do Hunger games...LOL.