playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 7, 2008

Flu Shots and Pumpkin Carnage

Meanest Mom in the Whole Wide World! I made my guys get flu shots today. We aren't happy. Liam cried THE WHOLE WAY HOME!!! "My weg oowwy, my weg oowwy." Only to stop crying and start back up again "my wee-wee oowwy, my wee-wee oowwy." I guess he has a ouch-y Willy on top of a sore leg. I bought him "sighs" (fries) on the way home, which I never do, (apples or oranges only) just for a little peace and quiet. Never got any...

I guess life goes on. Nap time is shortly. Thank goodness for small miracles.

On a creepier note... Douglas sent through the pumpkin carnage picture, but I need to figure out how to get it off my phone and on to my blog. Very Cool Doug! Glad to see the tradition continue. Amazing how similar yours and Anders were! SPOOKY...

1 comment:

Linz said...

Did the Dr. shed any light on the owwie wee wee?