playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 3, 2008

Anders' Ode to Uncle Doug.


One of the things I miss about not living around my Family is the Pumpkin Carnage that Douglas produces every year. For those of you who don't know about this, I'm going to spare the description, because inevitably it just makes us all look a little loony. Because we all think it's funny. So this post is for those Johnson's who get it...
Anders did this all by himself. Not the carving, the stabing. (So I guess this is also Anders' Ode to Uncle Dan as well.) We left it because, honestly IT IS funny. Anders must have the gene. I wonder if it's recessive or if it's a dominant boy gene. And whose side of the family it comes from.
I miss you guys!! And Doug, I'm waiting for pictures.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Dan, Doug and Anders....starring in the next Psycho movie. Lovely thing to add to the Johnson name :) Glad to see someone is keeping up with tradition :)

So, we have big plans for when you come to CO. Mom wants to go see Twilight, I need to go shopping and Jay will be home to take care of Jack. The possibilities are endless. Better bring some clubbing clothes. I hear the Busty Bullfrog is top notch :)