playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dear Crayola,

(or Hallmark if you want to get really nit-picky,)

I have to admit, I was appalled to pay $6.99 for a Color Wonder coloring book. One I wasn't even sure my children would color in. However...having been caught in this trap before, and having the markers that go with said coloring book, AND desperate for ANY form of entrainment on a two day car trip, through the worst (read most boring) parts of America, I ponied up $6.99 for a coloring book. Not once, but twice. Boy am I the happiest customer!?! Anders, our sweet three year old, colored every single page of that coloring book, and started in on the second. One marker for each page. First page, all brown. Second page, all red. I'm sure you get the point. Every single page with a single mindedness that would impress probably the most seasoned politician. He was quiet, except when he finished a page, then he would shout for every one to see, and then move on. In hindsight, I would have payed ten bucks, probably more, for that kind of peace. So thank you from the bottom of my over-spent heart. Please keep cranking out the absurdly priced coloring books. Anders is almost finished with the second one.

Thanks,
Kate

PS...Liam was wondering if you could possibly make the markers taste better? Just a suggestion from your two year old customer base.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Haha! Nice. I love quiet in the car :) Too bad Jack doesn't color yet. Any suggestions for a 4 day car ride to the east coast with a 14 month old? I'm thinking percocet for me, but not sure about him :)