playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Now What?

Brian and I realized on our way back home to Washington that we had missed one of our family traditions because of our long summer vacation. The Blue Angels flying over Lake Washington. It's something that we actually put on our goal list at the first of the year. Poor planning on our part and a funky calendar, put it just out of reach. We were disappointed, but our plan is now to live in Washington for a while, so we will see them next year.

So on to the next tradition...Camping on the Olympic Peninsula, and hiking in the Rain Forests. A visit to the very cold and rainy Washington beaches, should round out our next adventure. After that is the Salmon Run. We are calendaring into October, which brings around my most favorite time of the year...Halloween! And yes...I've already started planning.

So, it's not even the end of summer and here I sit, starting to pack it all away. I'm sure in the next few days we will head out to the local beach for a swim, and I'm positive we will head to the zoo and do all of the other fun summer things we can before school starts, but I'm looking forward to fall and the start of the rain. Maybe it all goes back to the circus thing... Maybe I just need the consistency of a tight schedule, and maybe I just need to get into bed. Either way, I'm looking forward to what's next.

1 comment:

Hezstone said...

Last year when we visited Holly we saw the Blue Angels..while canoeing on the lake..it was awesome! Your other adventures sound great! xx