playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Liam, His ONLY Sunday Shirt and the Scissors

Ahhhh yes, here we go again.

Liam... (if your up on the blog, you'll get this. The title says it all.)

However...When am I, as his mother, going to learn? Some kids set fires, so their parents don't have matches, or lighters, or, fire...around. Some kids jump off of stuff, some kids paint on stuff...I'm quite certain that their parent have learned to put temptation items out of sight.

I have a scissor thing. I have a virtual panic attack if I can't lay my hands on a pair at any given moment. Which means I have a pair of scissors in every room of the house and noisy little bugger that he is, he finds them and cuts stuff up.

I'm going to turn into that old lady that wears the little fold-up scissors around her neck on a chain, with my library lady glasses, (and a sharpie pen and everything else I need to have with me at all times), just to save Liam's life. GREAT! Not exactly what I'd aspired to in my visions of old ladyhood.

2 comments:

diana said...

Natalie loves to cut stuff up too! Wow, are they related or something? Last week it was her Barbie's foot. The week before that, the horse's tail... we have a lot of toys that look like Edward Scissorhands lives in our house.

Linz said...

Jack's thing is paper. Except he eats it....after he tears it up into little bits :)