playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Girl Elleory

This year, Elleory decided to try wake boarding. After some coaching from Aunt Julie, our resident expert, she got right out of the water, and never looked back. Can't even tell you how proud we were of her. Brian and I witnessed this whole thing from the back of the houseboat, and patiently waited for her to come back and tell us about it. She was pretty proud of herself. She is looking forward to going out again in the next couple of weeks with Uncle Brian on Chatfield Reservoir. I guess we are going to have to make some friends with boats in Seattle or buy our own... hhhmmmm.

2 comments:

melanie said...

BUY ONE! So we can use it. Just look at it as us helping you pay the moorage fees. Okay? Great! I'll get my suit.

melanie said...

I meant to say "yay Elleory" congrats on learning one of the most fun sports EVER.