playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful Day...

I don't have any pictures to post. I'm sure you're SO amazed by that revelation... Kate doesn't take pictures?!? Not often... mostly I just don't remember to.

We had a beautiful lunch time at the park today, at the request of Anders. We had nothing else to do so we stopped on the way home from speech. It was marvelous. Warm, and sunny. The boys played for well over a hour, with each other. I couldn't tell if it was the sunshine glinting off their blond heads or if they had little halos today. I've never actually seen them be so sweet to each other. They played the funniest game. "QUICK! The dinosaurs are coming..." Where they would slide down the slide and then yell "Quick! The dinosaurs are coming" then run around the park screaming, climb up the slide and start all over again. Magic.

My favorite line of the day was Anders to Liam
"Liam, trust me..." (HHHMMM, Suspect...) He is actually quoting Aladdin. Still...

I LOVE SPRING TIME!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Sounds heavenly :) I love spring too.

The white piece of furniture was my Valentine's present. It's an entry table that Jay is going to refinish for me. It should be really cool when he is done :)