playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Probably the Reason My Boys Are Still Alive...

TODAY...

A.) They napped... both of them.

B.) They are just so stinkin' cute...asleep.

C.) They have the funniest ideas...

They wanted to "camp" and get out of the "rain". It wasn't raining...yet, when they went down, but that is the new game this week. "Help it's raining..."

I probably ought to include a picture of the swath of destruction, but Anders (really) helped me clean up after he was done with his nap. The miracle couldn't have come at a better time. Liam woke up cranky, and wanted ice cream for dinner. We had ice cream for dinner. It's just been one of those days.


Anders-ism: I asked him this morning if we should have green beer with our lunch because it's leprechaun day.
He said "No..."
I said "Because we don't drink beer?"
He says, "Because we don't drink green."
OK then...

1 comment:

Linz said...

I don't drink green either.