playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Three Whole Hours


Now that school is back in full swing I have a new treat this year. Three whole hours to my self, all alone...just me. AHHHHH bliss! I didn't plan on this until November when Liam turned 22 months. But genius child that he is, he was accepted into his preschool class 2 months early. Actually it has more to do with Anders being in the same class and that the number of students was at the low end, and that he is just ready to start. So off he cruises to preschool with Anders for an hour and a half on Tuesdays and Thursdays and enjoys every minute of it. He is such a big,(and big)kid. You would never know that technically he isn't suppose to be there. He just walks in goes right to "work" without even looking back. Right next to the school is a great LITTLE mall. It is mostly food court, with probably 20 restaurants, all food from different countries around the world, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Thai, Mexican, Greek, etc. No "fast" food anywhere. At the mall there is also a library branch, and a Joann's and a Michael's, oh, and an Old Navy. So plenty to fill my time. Today I ate lunch at the BB-Q restaurant, pretty good BB-Q, and read Elleory's library book on Magellan. Pretty interesting stuff. But the best part was the time alone. True, I am paying for it. but it's worth every penny!

2 comments:

diana said...

Lucky you! I don't have any cool places to go when I have me time. I usually go home and read a book. How lame am I?

Heather said...

Enjoy your time Kate! It helps us to be "nicer" mommies when we know we will get a little break! Miss you guys!