playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 1, 2008

Death of the Ziploc Box

It went back into the trash this morning. No one noticed. It was well loved and had fulfilled the measure of it's creation, and then some. (Smashed completely flat by the trampling of little feet.) It was replaced last night by a younger slimmer model, (isn't that always the case??) one that hadn't the need for the plastic surgery of church library tape. It will remain forever in the corner of my heart, and in the corner of Anders mind, and I'm positive that long after the trash man has come and gone he will ask me "Where my boc go?"

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are very good with words Kate! I'm glad to hear there were no melt-downs about the death of the boc! My boys would've melted down for sure. Miss you guys!