playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Graveyard Book, first chapter, read by the Author

So I was reading my favorite authors' web page and ran across this... just click on the play button and hear the first chapter of his new book read by himself. This is why, exactly, he is my favorite...he reads his own work so you hear it exactly like he thought it, and he's British, the accent doesn't hurt. I'm so excited to get my SIGNED copy on Friday when Brian and I turn into Neil Gaiman stalkers and go to the reading in Seattle. Brian isn't much of a fan of anyone really, but he agreed to be my date. I'll tell more about it after! ENJOY!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun on your date! What an agreeable husband you have. I love it when Brett does something I want to do- even if he really doesn't want to. It's the best! He even took me to a Dixie Chicks concert one time!

Linz said...

I've never heard of this guy. What else has he written? I am in the mood for a good book. Maybe I will have to go get this :)