playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quotable quotes

I really have nothing to write about so far this week unless you want to hear about the enrichment meeting saga, which really isn't a saga, more of an irksome quirk in my ward. Or about the mom in my neighborhood who thinks I'm crazy. I don't know why, or what I did, but she told my Physical Therapist, who we see in common, and I guess they had a bit of a discussion about me. Still investigating that one. Anyway the big news is I found the quotable quotes book hat we keep around to write the funny things our kids say. (It was temporally lost in our closet, and we have been forced to write down the quotes on pieces of paper, that I then filed in the bin by the phone, and when it was finally overflowing this week... needless to say there has been rejoicing on my part over the finding of the book! And just so my mom knows, I found it right were I was looking for it, in a pile.) I thought I'd share some.

Elleory- "Well, I don't know how to put it, but you guys can move when I have my own apartment, 'cuz I'm not leaving." -on the subject of potentially moving back to Colorado in February 2008

Also, while listening to a U2 CD in the car, and practicing her air guitar, Elleory said" it would be so great to learn to play this song on a real guitar...in six easy lessons.

Anders- (really only has 2 quotable quotes so far.) "MORE! HOLE! NOW! Please..." requesting donut holes. This represents Anders first more than two words sentence, a HUGE breakthrough on the speech therapy front.

Liam- Had his first quotable quote on Sunday. As the Deacons were bringing the sacrament closer,and closer to our pew, he yells " Our Friends, Our Friends!" Pretty much blew the mood around us, but at least it was funny!

I have more, if you are ever interested. But for now, I'll leave it at that. These children are my joy!

3 comments:

Suze said...

Funny, I don't remember Liam saying that! LOL That IS hilarious!

Heather said...

I really need to start a book like that. You are awesome- and it sounds like there is a lady in your ward that is a little CRAZY if she has to be talking to the physical therapist about other people! Some people-ugh!

Linz said...

Want me to come up and kick your neighbor's trash? You know I could take her. She's an easy target.

Also, Jack just started the same high pitched scream that Liam used to do. I am thrilled. Ha! Want to trade?