playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The First Day of FIFTH, yes, Fifth Grade

OR IN OTHER WORDS, MAN AM I GETTING OLD!!!

The 'Please don't take a picture, walk me only half way to school, and I will quit talking to you when my friends show up' day of school. I guess we knew this was coming, and honestly I'm OK with this... I actually think it's kinda funny. I'm not sure Brian feels quite the same way. Elleory and Brian had the half walk to school and I'm afraid to say little miss, Daddy got sneaky pics of you! It was a good day (I guess) I over heard her tell the neighbor that her math was hard. She told me about the great view of MT. Rainier she has from the window that her desk is by, and how she LIKES being on the edge of her classroom because she seems to be able to work better. I'm already impressed with her teacher, who gave ME first day homework, an essay on Elleory, due by the 12th of September. As I am an expert and will try to keep it at essay length and not write a book. I'm impressed that she wants that imput, most teachers, I find want to find out on their own about the little quirks that make their kids tick. I digress...
All in all It seems to be an OK begining. I'm just shocked at how fast the years are going by, In my reality, I'm too young for a fifth grader!

No comments: