playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 3, 2008

So new to this whole cyber-thing

So it's Sunday after church and I told Brian that (Quote) "I'm just going upstairs to check in on the family. " (unquote) and BAM I totally get sucked into the blog thing. So here it is our first post, my first post, let's be completely honest, I'm going to be the only one to write here. Cyber journaling... I'll have to find a way to save it so when I stand before God, I can show him that yes, indeed, I did follow that commandment. (I'm not sure that this is exactly what he had in mind, but it not like there were spacific directions.)

3 comments:

diana said...

Welcome to the suck zone!! It becomes somewhat addicting quickly does it not?

Linz said...

About freakin' time.

Michael McKee said...

Kate, the point of the blog is to let others know whats going on in your life and to chat..