playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Newest Idea.

I've been contemplating a change...I was right in the middle of creating a new blog, just for me, when I had the thought that I have tremendous problems keeping up with one. SOOOOO...In order to have a blog that is both for me and a means for my far flung family to keep up with us, I've decided to have ONE blog, but two ways of posting. So if you don't want to read my personal ramblings, you don't need to. They will have the heading "Stockholm Syndrome" above them so you'll know they are completely about me, and not about my children's potty accomplishments, etc...

I'm gonna try this out soon...but not today. The little men SUDDENLY need my rapt attention.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Sounds good to me! Glad to see you blogging again :)

Mom said...

Yep, we have missed your wise ramblings. Love you and can't wait to see you!

Lisa said...

I think you should just do it! Wait, that's Nike. Enjoy expressing your self, and we will enjoy reading about you...even the deepest and darkest. ;)