playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reaping the Whirlwind

Whatever that means...

I think that every parent should have an extra week to get everything back together after one's children have any amount of time off of school. The clean-up certainly takes that long. In my case I would like to take two weeks, paid, to get my ducks back into theirs particular rows. This is of course, a child-free two weeks and did I mention, PAID??? Pipe dream, I know....

ANDERS-ISM....

Anders asked today (we just took the tree down on Saturday) when Santa is coming back. I told him No tree... No Santa. Long thought process, visible cogs turning. "We should put the tree back up."

2 comments:

Linz said...

I love Christmas, but I appreciate the year break :)

So, when is Tommy moving to Denver and will he do me for cheaper because I know you?.....Wow, that sounded bad. Ha! But, I'm not changing it.

Elley said...

the last line made me laugh really hard but i didn't want to interrupt dad, so I was laughing in my mind