playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Primary Answers

Anders is working on the L sound. So we are saying a lot of words with L sounds at the front, middle and ending. For example...Liam instead of Wee-um. Plane instead of Pwane. It's an interesting sound made by bringing your tongue up to the roof of your mouth and pressing it right behind your front teeth. I'm pretty sure you know how to make the sound.

At speech therapy on Monday we were talking about pLanes, and Liam, and pLaying with puzzLes. On of the puzzLes had a picture of a pLane on it. I asked Anders

"Who just came on a pLane to visit you?"

He thinks about it for a few seconds and then says as clear as a beLL, "Jesus!"

Jackie, our speech therapist just about wet her pants. It was I have to admit a proud moment for me as the Mom. The perfect primary answer to a question that was probably pretty hard to come up with an answer for, and he said 'Jesus' for the first time instead of 'Sheus'.

What a great day!

2 comments:

Hezstone said...

CUTE!! LOL..how are you?? I miss you...come see me!!

Linz said...

YAY!! Now you should work on saying Lindsay :)