playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

In my efforts to be a good and kind, loving person I often fall short. Here is an example....I missed Mother's Day. I'm apologizing publicly to my Mother for failing to send a card, or to call. I don't have a good excuse except that I was recovering from running a half-marathon the day before and was caught up in my own activities. LAME EXCUSE...I know, but there you have it.

I've been thinking about what I could do for my Mother that would make up for my extreme lameness, and what I came up with is this...One blog entry a week for the year. She has been hinting that she misses me, and my blog.

So week one, and I'm sorry it's so short Ma, I'm trying to get dinner on, and get to Stake Conference, and Mr. Bergholm is out of town, so I'm flying solo...the timer is going off to get the pizza out of the oven, Anders is screaming because he just fell down, and Liam is probably off somewhere free peeing, or drawing on the wall...

I love you MOM. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: