playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Don't Pass Out...

Dearest MOMMY,

I'm so far behind on my Mother's day gift I'm not sure what to do. Sorry Mom!  Hope your not holding your breath... Bad child that I am...you'll probably die from it. I've even had some good ideas lately about blog posts. The sad fact is this...I can't even remember to get Elley to her piano lessons, let alone remember what I was thinking about 15 minutes ago in the grocery store to blog about! Please know I've stuffed post-it notes into my purse (good luck finding those EVER AGAIN!) to write stuff down on, and I've made a half-year resolution to start writing again, again...

PLEASE, please start breathing again.  I promise to do better.

Love your Bad Kid,
Kate

PS...Nothing new and exciting is happening here anyhow...(LOL, SNORT, sigh...)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I've gotten so used to you not posting that I forget to check. Thus the reason for not having read this post till October 7 a month after it was written. I do love reading your thoughts. Thanks for the posts. I'll be more diligent in checking. Love you!!