playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 6, 2009

WOW...Missed November Completely!

Apparently, I have been asleep at the wheel. I'm behind and backwards, and well, behind. I feel like this might be my second post about being behind this year...MY BEHIND! Well, I'm going to have to get back on the ball, pull my head out and dig-in...I've got some catching up to do.

But not tonight. Tonight, I'm going to bed. I'm worn out, and not really nice. I want to hole-up and watch a movie, while NOT folding laundry, I'd like to finally finish the book I've been trying to read for a whole month, so I can quite paying a library fine each day...I'd even like to sit in a warm bath and veg out, and plan THE perfect week in my head. I'll have time tomorrow to run (always the most important part of my day) address Christmas cards and write my always witty Christmas letter, update my blog and wrap Christmas presents. I might even have time to paint my toenails, and make a glorious dinner. But tonight...I'm off to cuddle with my pillow and fall blissfully asleep in the arms of my snugly snowmen...(sheet set.)

I'm sure Brian will join me soon. The kids will wear him out soon enough.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That mental list of the must do's sometimes makes it hard for me to fall asleep. There never is enough time in the day. I have now come to appreciate the importance of naps. (I am old, you know).

Heather said...

Hope you had a chance to relax for a minute last night. Can't wait for your "catch-up" post. We've missed you guys tons!

Linz said...

I love veg nights. Much more important than blogging :) I figured out that it is the Richmond 10k, not the DC. However, it will still be awesome and I think it is in March/April... :)