playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And Now on to Wish TWO...

I wish that the grocery store had milk in the Coke fridges at the front of the store so you don't have to truck ALL THE WAY to the back of the store, only to turn around and truck it,
yep, you guessed it ... ALL THE WAY back to the front.

Because, and I know it's their EVIL plan, (So evil it's E-VILLE), I will inevitably pick up more than I can carry...which I don't really need, and fumble it all the way to the check-out, and stand there freezing my hands off while I wait to be helped by who knows who? Super-man? Certainly not the cart guy...

So that's wish two...MILK IN THE COKE FRIDGE. Simple, well thought out, AND beneficial to ALMOST everyone.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great wish! Diet coke and milk all in one grab :) Sounds good to me.