playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me and Eloise

Have you met Eloise? As in at the Plaza? Hotel? I heart Eloise. What is not to love? She six, she know what she wants out of life...right now... and she has unlimited credit. (SIGH) But what I really love about Eloise is the statement she makes often. "Here's what I love..." and then goes on to list what she loves.

I'm having a particularly crappy day. So I decided to 'Eloise' it for just a moment, and make a list of what I love.

I love that my foot hurts because I injured it RUNNING.
I love that I can go outside and run, until I just can't run anymore.
I love that I have a doctor who takes good care of my injuries, and doesn't tell me I ought to be slowing down.
I love my Physical Therapists.
I love my insurance company.
I love it when Liam says Boobies, and wants to wear my bra.
I love having an hour in the afternoon when NOBODY talks to me. Because I've been talked out today, and it's only 2:30.
I love that I am for the first time in YEARS happy to be living right were I am.
I love that I have a good husband who takes care of our family.
I love that my children are healthy.
I love my crazy schedule, because I DON'T have to be home to take care of the dishes and laundry 24-7.
I love my spin classes and my yoga classes, because I get as much of a break, as I get health benefits.
I love my friends who are willing to 'bare' (with) my children.

I have more... but I'm sure your done hearing the me, me, me, I, I, I. Yet it's MY blog...
I'm glad I Eloise'd. I really needed it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! You should "Eloise" more often.

Linz said...

I love that Eloise. I think she is a very smart 6 year old! Good job :)