playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life on Pause

So, we(this is a grand WE, meaning the kids) have a virus, the general throwing up-fever-rash, bring life to a complete stop, virus. I'm going insane. I finally just took the kids to the doctor today so I could leave my house. Sad excuse to see the doctor, but you do what you have to do.

Anders looks like he has the chicken pox, which he doesn't. Liam, has a rash that needs a anti-bacterial ointment. How do two children who share everything (toothbrushes, cups, toys...etc) come up with two different rashes?!? I'm assuming that Anders will start with the new rash soon, but I'm keeping my chin up, and hoping that maybe, he won't.

Elleory is, after missing four days of school, just fine.

I've hired my usual babysitter for two hours this afternoon, because the doctor assured me that the boys are no longer contagious. I think after I do my run I might go buy a fumigator, and nuke the germs lying around the house. Hopefully life returns to normal tomorrow. We'll see....




I found Anders sleeping under my bed yesterday. I had him set up watching Robin Hood ON my bed, and apparently, he needed a littler space. This virus was really hard on both the guys, and they slept thought most of it, only waking up to throw-up, which is exactly what Anders did, right after I took these pictures.

2 comments:

diana said...

Yikes! I hate the never ending virus share. Piper and Natalie seem to be really good at sharing their germs, but not their toys.

Linz said...

Do you think they might have had a little river water to drink on your spawning day :) I bet that would make them puke for a few days :) Good luck. I hope it passes soon!