playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A little bit about Brian...

Because I never seem to mention him. One year for Valentines day he asked me to write him a letter, which I'm proud to report, I did. I'm doing it again this year as part of his Christmas present. So bare with the mush, this is more for him than for you. (Two things first, I'm bound, just by opening my proverbial mouth, to say something to embarrass him and secondly, I'll probably tell a gross lie. Because, in my lack of understanding his job, calling, etc, I will get something wrong.) That being said...

I love Brian! And I wish I had more to talk about concerning him. Honestly it not because he's never home, because he is, he just rarely does anything stupid enough to write about. He NEVER runs around the house with his undies on his head. He doesn't really have any free time to read books, so therefore can't expound about them. He still hasn't read and is not interested in Twilight. He is tired enough most of the time to only make it half way through any given movie.

He can however tell you what is happening in the markets, why the price of gas, corn, gold, is raising, falling, stable, who is doing well in which division, playing which sport. What the price of Microsoft stock is at this very moment, who is giving a talk on Sunday in church, and what the weather is going to be like in ten minutes. He is also a pretty good judge of how long it will take him to drive home from work, and from what I hear from the guys at church, he plays basketball well and is always very polite on the court. He very rarely drinks anything but water, and he looks great in Jeans. ( Just thought you'd like to know.) He is also a really particular photographer, so he runs the camera most of the time. We don't have many pictures of him, because I'm NOT a very discerning photographer, (or housekeeper) so most of my pictures of him get deleted, because I took a picture of him standing in front of all of the junk on the counter etc...

Brian is a good man, a great father, a fantastic worker, and a true asset to our lives. He is in his third year working for Microsoft. I still have no idea just what exactly he does, but I'm pretty sure he does it pretty well. He is working as the second counselor to our Bishop at church which is a very big responsibility. He enjoys that work, and I think if he had the choice and the means, he would do only volunteer work. I admire this about him. (Being a full time volunteer, I just want a job that pays me...LOL)

I'm really blessed to have Brian in my life. I'm fairly certain the kids feel the same way. We are pretty lucky. I love you, Baby!

2 comments:

Hezstone said...

AWWw that is darling..and very well done! Brian, we are so grateful to have solid, levelheaded people like you in the world...to protect it from crazies like Kate and me! LOL

Linz said...

Very nice letter :) Brian is a great guy and we love him too.